1. Decide YES or NO on rough draft letters discussed in TELEGRAM. -MSDHS Public Safety Commission -Florida's Governor's Office -FBI -School Board
2. Research contact information for the following: a. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission (only known contact info is through their website in a public comments box) b. Nik Cruz's brother (Zachary) and Rocxanne Deschanel/ Rock Deschanel c. Miami Herald and Sun Sentinel (See PUBLICATIONS below for specific journalists)
3. Find out WHERE the Commission's meetings are being held. Next meeting is November 14 & 15, 2018. -First meeting was held at the Broward College campus in Cocunt Creek
5. Find contact information for doctors who tested diplomats and found brain injuries. We need those tests ran on Nikolas Cruz.
6. We need to find out the death report/ autopsy on Nikolas Cruz's adoptive mother. Who took out the insurance policy on her and when? -So far, I have found that their money was left by Nik's adoptive father, Roger Cruz. He died in front of Nik from a "heart attack" in 2004. -Roger Cruz was President of the company, which was supposedly named after his first son. -Need to find out name of Roger Cruz's son, previous marriage info. & verify whether this is true or not
7. Arrange meetings with as many commission members as possible. -Possibly sent out mass mailer to all of the Commission? Along with email?
8. Recruit 10 people total from Florida who will participate in approaching this situation as a group in person. Raise awareness in the area of Marjory Stoneman Douglas with flyers, banners, etc. -We can talk about this more over Telegram
9. Set up events for flyer & banner awareness in Broward County. -Probably best to schedule for Jan or Feb?
10. Create flyers specifically designed for the events in Broward County. -Definitely want to include the "diplomat" incidents, DoD spending, number of attacks by people with voices in their head
Max Schachter, Parent of Alex Schachter Grady Judd, Polk County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri (CHAIR), Pinellas County Sheriff Bruce Bartlett, Chief Asst. State Attorney Chris Nelson, Auburndale Chief of Police Lauren Book, Senator for District 32 Douglas Dodd, Citrus County School Board Member James Harpring, Indian River County undersheriff Melissa Larkin-Skinner, CEO, Centerstone Florida Marsha Powers, Martin County School Board Member Larry Ashley, Okaloosa County Sheriff Desmond Blackburn, Brevard County Superintendent Kevin Lystad, Miami Shores Police Chief Ryan Petty, Parent of Aliana Petty Rick Swearingen, FDLE Commissioner
Ex Facto Members: Justin Senior, Florida Agency for Health Care Administration Secretary Pam Stewart, Florida Dept. of Education Commissioner Rebecca Kapusta, Florida Division of Children and Families Interim Secretary Timothy Niermann, Florida Department of Juvenile Justice Interim Secretary
Birth Mother: Brenda Woodard Birth Father: Unknown Adoptive Mother: Lynda Cruz, died 2017 (pneumonia) Adoptive Father: Roger Cruz, died 2004 (heart attack) Half Brother: Zachary Cruz (Same birth mother, also adopted by Cruz family) Half Sister: Daniella Woodard (Same birth mother, not adopted by Cruz family) Family Friend: Rocxanne Deschamps Family Friend: Rock Deschamps Family Friend: Joelle Guarino Adopted Aunt: Barbara Kumbatovich